Sunday, April 5, 2009

All I Do Is Eat

I can count how many i went to Jurong Point in my life with my toes! Nono, 1 leg the 5 toes enough :) Cos so far away from my place! Traveled down to meet some idiots that day followed by going town ( nearer & nearer my house XD ) for dinner!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

who's spaghetti is that? haha!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

went for steamboat at bugis with r, m & c! :) ate at tian tian huo guo! i tell you.. it's the worst steamboat place i've ever been to! funnily, if you sit inside the shop, you got to go buy your drinks at the vending machine inside, whereas, you sit outside, they serve you free drinks! it's not about the money, it's about it being wtf!


don't know why this picture turned out so teeny?
.
.
.
.
.
.

&&& the next day, me & baby went vivo for shopping! then dinner at the chicken rice shop at vivo basement! so poor thing huh my baby? only eating tao gey :) no lah! there's chicken in the set meal thingy!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

cute? our banking teacher gave it to us! i've gotten $50! kept trying to get people to part with their $100 but nobody want to pity me!

No comments: