Saturday, May 30, 2009

Play-Doh

went over to my aunt's place after some shopping :( i was the maid mariam! bully me only.. played with niece alicia & nephew nathan! both also very cute :)

this is alicia's ice cream maker! she showing me how to play but no matter what i do, the first station (most left) of the maker's ice cream doesn't come out nicely..boo! but the other two stations of the maker we can make really chio ice creams! i was like more excited than her! & she finally can show off how clever she is! heehee!

anyway upon reaching home, i came online to search! this is the original picture taken from toys'r'us :) so cute right? i used to own a ice cream maker too! but for real ice cream one.. but i don't know whats wrong with me -.-" i used plasticine & shove it into the hole & kept squeezing in, thinking it will definitely come out as usual..

but man, am i disappointed.. apparently i have spoilt the ice cream maker :( i remembered being super sad but my mum says it's my fault! & seldom buy toys for me after that..
boo! let's not talk about my miserable toyless childhood anymore =p next time if i give birth to a daughter, i will buy this kind of toys for her! so pretty & practical. then her daddy will help her customize, painting the doors to her favourite colour or let her decorate herself. *started imagining the future*

No comments: