Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm Back!

Hello people! I''m back to blogging. But guess what? I'm stuck, like don't know where to start?
Did anyone miss me? :)




Shall start the ball rolling from Rowen's Registry of Marriage photo. Oh man! All my cousins are getting married one by one! So it's my turn soon! :) Anyway that day i like wearing so simple cause i watch television all wear smart casual go ROM there but we ended up only going straight to the restaurant. So abit embarrassed to take much photos of myself. Got a few but shy to show u all!

Congratulations Rowen & Ming Guang! It's the start of you guy's marriage life. The Chinese have this saying, like a marriage in this lifetime is obtained by 3 past lives fortune & fate. Treasure & love each other always & faster give birth to a cute baby to call me aunty!


Don't you think they both look very cute? Especially when they both smile cannot see their eyes!

No comments: