Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Picture Taking Freaks

My memory is failing me -.-" I can't seems to remember things that happened to me anymore! Tsktsk! So many pictures.. Cause we were toooooooo free!
Not all pictures are posted cause some either i look too ugly or whatever
(yesyes, i'm a bitch!)


3 in 1 photos ! Is the second one counted as 3? or 2 humans 1 paper freak?Foursomes! They all look sexy eh? They took when i wasn't paying attention! Nb.. If not, i also can be sexy..
Eventually i managed to squeeze in -.-" Obviously, so did the others! Humpf! Not everyone can be sexy okay?
I prefer the 1st picture. Cause my face look slimmer compared to the 2nd. DUH!
Lol! That particular day, i was perspiring like some mad girl cause i'm filled with adrenaline! Must be the drugs i took. Opps! Anyone wants the photo or anything let me know kay! I'm really nice *Big grins*

No comments: