Friday, September 12, 2008

Hair Extension















Baby accompanied me to Clementi for removing & adding on new extensions!

Prior to putting on new extensions, i have to remove my old ones. It's badly tangled so i've to suffer for approx 20 minutes while another lady was untangling for me. Freaking pain i tell you. Can feel my hair thinning right there & then.

Trimmed my hair & finally the extensions.
Had it done by the hair extension-ist Charlene. $1.50 per strand if you choose braiding.

Charlene's skills are sure & steady. Thumbs up!
She's also pretty friendly & chatty kind of girl.

The total cost added up to 300 bucks. With the removal of the old extensions, hair cut, some treatment thingy & the new extensions.

Abit heart pain cos actually can remove for free by the person who did the previous extension for me! But yadah yadah.. & i guess it a little out of my budget already cos i only wanted extensions alone & 300 will be more than enough.

All in all, i'm satisfied with my new extension. ^^ But recently, my extended hair in a quite awful state. It's a little fizzy & quite curly. Perhaps the quality not as good as my previous one.

No comments: