Friday, September 12, 2008

National Day

H
A
P
P
Y

N
A
T
I
O
N
A
L

D
A
Y
!

Been pretty sick with gastric flu. Those aren't the only medicines! On top of that, i visited the same doctor twice!

See the planes? Pretty! I was showing people, & they asked me if i went. To be frank, it was taken... from... the TELEVISION! Kuakua! *Grins*

Actually on that day, I didn't went out. Except to my cousin's house. Have only been there once for their recent house warming. This time, they invited us to watch NDP at their house. Not only watch tv lah! But to gather & gossip & most importantly, they invited us over to EAT!

Stupid rowen was suppose to go but ended up with tickets to the NDP! Never mind, at least i get to eat more.. *Giggles* After dinner, the adults sat in the living room chatting while the kid retreated into the gambling room.

Gambling room consist of a wide screen tv, aircon & a couch. & plenty of vcds for us to bring home! & my brother was busy playing with FHM poker cards!

No comments: