Monday, September 29, 2008

Macarons

Headed to Times Bookshop with Sunshine, bayleen & javenye to buy my twilight series book! & only got book2! after i travelled all the way down there *whining non-stop*

I wasn't feeling well when Sunshine's was deciding to be nice.
He said he was going to treat me lunch! ( I bet he know i'm sick )
Just kidding! It have always been him treating all along =X

I wasn't hungry & sweet boy insisted that i filled my stomach so ended up with soup of the day: Mushroom Soup



















Sunshine's ribs. Can't remember its name! Tsk tsk!


















Rushed home, anxious to read my new book! but how could i abandon Sunshine alone? ended up just simply spending time with him..

Cindy called asking if i wanted to try the Macarons! Woots.. Have been saying i want to try but always lazy & shits. So i got her to help me buy!

Met her at prata shop downstairs our house for her dinner! & i didn't bring my handphone with me, i realised i seriously don't depend on my handphone at all.. Except for the convenience it provides..


MACARONS















Its really expensive, but its hard work! (Cos i played cooking mama2! So i know it's difficult to get a gold) Strawberries are the safest choices! The rest was quite nice 'cept for this particular one with medicine taste! *vomit* & i tried to make Sunshine eat it up! =X *giggles* Try it at least once! ~

No comments: