Friday, September 19, 2008

Tamogotchi



Bet this is a Tuesday! Can see the background? The flooring of school halls -.-" Daphne's bouquet of lollies from i don't know who?

Sometimes i wonder if every girl likes to receive flower?
Actually, i don't.. Its impractical & waste of money.
But being contradicting like any other girl,
I like being seen with a bouquet of flowers.
I mean i won't want my boyfriend to waste money on something that will die,
but if he wants to give it as a token of love,
I think 3 stalks will be the best!


Shopping at Vivo after school hours! 2 new tops & 1 new shoe & 1 new necklace (cos got voucher get if you spend certain amount - end up my voucher expired) + lots of food ^^! Ohoh! & 1 stupid tamogotchi! thanks to baby -.-" He's mad luh always buying such nonsense!
Tadah! Baby's new toy which he abandon after a few days.. Poor tamo tamo

No comments: