Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Battery

hello people, my handphone is finally ok! :) cheers! call & sms me more often k?


anyway i tell you, i won't buy my hand phone from the same brand as the one i'm using now. i was reading the feedback from forums saying that the customer service is kind of lousy. i already very worried. so that day(39th) i went down to vivo, but apparently, the shop is under renovation?! end up people me, went shopping alone :( like so poor thing like that
& since the notice mention that the renovation will be done on the 30th, i wanted to go down the next day (31st) before going town but no freaking people will answer my call T_T so drag until yesterday i went down to vivo & finally decided to just buy a battery!

this is killing me! make me spent so much on shopping without doing the repairs i was suppose to do!

No comments: