Friday, June 19, 2009

Pooh Keys

Bb & me spent alot at the mickey store in tampines 1.. bought key holders, hand dryer, mirror, clips & floor mat :)
in fact right, my this key holder already black already -.-" cause i really don't take care of my stuffs lah! bb's key holder still yellow & cute.. my black & cute! those who know me well, knows that my handphone buy 3 days got scratches & dropped on the floor for umpteen times, same to my itouch & almost every items i possessed :( poor things!

did i mention? i emailed 2 companies & sms-ed 3 other companies for temp holiday jobs. none replied me *cry like no body business* didn't know it's so difficult to find a job! boo! i know sales jobs are easier to find but like i say, i really not interested in letting people stand over my head. maybe next time, i might end up doing sales job but for now, i just want to do adminstrative temp jobs! anyone got job to intro? :)

No comments: