Friday, June 19, 2009

Father's Day Gifts

did you know?
  • Father's Day took many years to become a official day in the calendar. Where Mother's Day was met with enthusiasm, Father's Day was met with laughter.
  • & in 1937 only one father in six had received a present on that day!
lucky now more people celebrate Father's Day! did i mention that my father requested for a wallet? :) somemore asking my sister, brother & i to share to buy one for him? here are some ideas on what to get for fathers tomorrow!

- wine
- wallet (renoma, crocodile, goldlion)
- books (on topics he's interested in, for my father -.-" parrots!)
- belt (make sure you got the correct measurement! especially for beer belly!)
- new shoes
- tops (polo tees, button shirts)
- potted plant (can put on his office table)
- vcds (my father like horror movies)

most probably sharing with my sister & brother to buy him a wallet. :) shall see tomorrow!

No comments: