Saturday, October 18, 2008

Billy & Faith Wedding

090908 :)

It's my cousin Billy's wedding dinner! 2nd wedding of this year. When's my turn? ^^ Lols..

Introducing my companion for the night! Mokies ~
I didn't manage to take photo of the married couple cos they were too busy the whole night! This is a shot from their wedding album! Shall go their house steal photos! Muahaha!
Table setting.. Look nice right? Cosy ambience
My little princess! Forever so cute!
Yupyup & the wedding favours.. It's a stamp okay? Cool right! Creative :) It runs in my family blood =X Lols!
Minguang insist on holding up the menu! Eee! Lols

These are cousins from my paternal side of the family..I'm in closer terms to them as compare to my mum's side cause they are like living in Jurong!!
Oh! I blocked my brother face -.-" Must be he hide ok! I very kind one..

Lastly, my ever-so-kawaii niece! <3>
That night, was the night i found out.. My cousin & his gf (wife now) has been dating for 11 years! :) That's like pretty long! The emcee was saying: "11 years from today, 0909, was the day Billy held Faith's little hand." So sweet lah! Invoke my mood to get married! & they dedicated songs to each other & their parents! Omg T_T Touching lor!

They already have a house of their own & his wedding plans are all paid by themselves, without much help from their parents! So independent! Alas, if it was me, i surely very confused by everything -.-"

That night was enjoyable lah! Cause it's also a get together for all our families! Food was quite nice & ambience is great + the band they invited played & sang wonderfully.

Wish the married couple happiness! 11 years already! Last long long & have baby soon okay ^^

No comments: