Sunday, October 19, 2008

The House Bunny

Caught the movie, The House Bunny! Chick flick~ It's content are pretty girlish! Bet baby surely won't go with me >.<" But never mind! I got girls to watch with me ~ Hehe! Anyway, it's a nice movie involving friendship & how every girl can be pretty as long as they put in effort! Go watch it :)

Posing with new boyfriend! The rest busy buying popcorn! They are pigs unlike me. ^^

Eh? I like suddenly forgot where we went! Looks like we are at the back of Bugis street! But we was at PS watching movie right!? Omg -.-" Whatever ~


Slurps! You know which part of steamboat i like best? The soup! Especially after we cooked everything! Ahh! *drooling*
Had fun with them..! Keep talking nonsense & they keep eating fishballs & corn -.-" Whilst Shiqi & me kept eating crabs & prawns!

No comments: