Sunday, October 5, 2008

Twilight Saga

Introducing my collection of Twilight! It consist of my current favourites ever since i first read it. It's fated that i read it!

1st book - was simply browsing in popular when i saw it & straight away buy it!
2nd & 3rd book - bought from times, they were having this promo, whereby you can buy 3 books for the price of 2! But wtf -.-" Only got book 1-3 so.. this promotion is a scam! Haha!
4nd book - brought from heartland mall, sans bookstore where they tried to scam my little sister's money!

Loves loves! Read it if you haven't! It really engaging & i was so desperate to read the book 2 after i finished the 1st.. Book 2 started off pretty boring-ly & luckily book 3 & 4 were good!

I don't look like someone who loves reading right? But i do! Seriously..but weird thing is, my parents don't really like me to spend money on STORY books cause they feel its a waste of $$$, especially when you are just going to read one time & simply throw it under the bed in a box (which is what i do lah) So...all the books i ever owned till i was 13 was the encyclopedia! But after that when i finally had some money on my own, i'm more than willing to spend it on books that i feel is totally worthy!


&&&
&&
&
my new classmate loves me! Hehe! she just keep denying though >.< well.. what can i say?

No comments: