Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Vaio Z Series

I've got a new toy!



Baby bought a new laptop!

& since he's in National Service *evil laughter*
So I'm the one using it all the time!

Comes with a free laptop carrier & mouse.

I'm no expert at laptops cause I've never own one myself. I only know that it's the executive range, look quite style & has bluetooth function! (great for my photos) The specs are great & the graphic's clear.

Fingerprint sensor is so cool! Like some high technology top secret or something important! Woots! But apparently, there's something wrong with my fingerprints! It never gets detected! *Grumble* I wonder why? But since young, like need fingerprints for passport all these, i need to do it several times before getting it right!?

Convenience is the main winning point for laptops huh? Lying on bed, crossed legs & watching videos! One of life's greatest enjoyment!

No comments: