Thursday, October 9, 2008

Teacher's Day

Omg! I'm like updating about teacher's day right now? Haha! Whatever..

Okay first thing first, our class won TOP 3! For teacher day card making or something. Well actually most of us only wrote a message, I didn't even see the end product! So, though we didn't sow, we did reap! Nonsense -.-" Okay! Congrats to our class ~ Haha!

The one & only photo i took in school, look horrible also! Thus, the pasted cute face!

Breakfast at Ljs! First time eat with Taufik & he treated us for breakfast! I like! Haha! Thank you again!

After that, they abandon us T_T So me & Javenye went TPY for bubble tea! Wee!

Went separate ways after our bubble teas! & I met up with Baby~
While he's trying on his shirt!

Our loots for today! Anyway, it all belongs to him!
Ate late lunch at Carls Jr & cabbed home to change to shorts, put our shopping bags & rest for a bit before heading to meet Baby's friends! Somemore have to wait for them to finish playing pool.

Dinner at Suki Sushi -.-" I just went recently! I really don't like to eat at the same place at short intervals between especially when i feel that it's not worthy!

While deciding to catch or not to catch movie! Lols! They really go insert $1 to play!

Yeahness! Our couple bag! Loves~&&&& I'm not the one in pink lah! It's a guy..

Picture of Love!

& went to Kbox! I hate being drunk! I will not do it again!

No comments: